Responsive Ads Here

Thursday, February 7, 2019

Fish Name

Hello dear learner, welcome to the next educational post for you. This is an important and educational post for all the learners. Today we will know about a lot fishes name. So let we know about fish and fish names.


Flying Fish
Gold Fish
Lion Fish
Jelly Fish
Shark
Queen Angel
Angel
Star Fish
Sword Fish
Butterfly Fish
Dolphon
Guppy
Live Barb
Rupchanda
Flat Fish
Trout
Snakehead Spotted 
Silver Carp
Grin
Bele
Tilapia
Meni
Tengra
Pangasius
Carfu
Olive
Glassy Fish
Long Whiskered Catfish
Giant Snakehead
Whale
Corica Soborna
Kakila
Barbel
Shrimp
Rohu
Chital
Striped Snakehead
Catfish
Anabus
Pale Carplet
 Fish
There are a lot of fishes in the world. We don't know all the name of the fishes in the world. But we should know the name of the fishes. So today I have tired to share a few fishes name here. Next time I will share another fishes name with you.
Dear learners Fishing is the best Hobby of all. I also love fishing. So I always catch fish from the fishing spot. I always catch fishes from the pond, canal or river water. I also make video on fish catching. Today I will share an amazing #Fish_Catching Video with you here. In this video a few fisherman is catching fishes from a canal. All the fishes are alive and all the fishes are very nice to looking. 


       

No comments:

Post a Comment